Professor New Enrollment
Professors can enroll to use the submission tools themselves.
1. The Testing Center will provide enrollment link to the professor.
It should look something like this: www.registerblast.com/shortname/professor/enroll
The link format must include your short name which can be found in the URL in the address bar at the top of your screen.
2. Add necessary information.
- Add First Name
- Add Last Name
- Add email address - this email is the one that will be used for logging into the professor submission link.
- Set up password. Passwords must contain at least eight characters, including one number, one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter and one special character.
- Confirm Password. (enter the same password)
- Determine notification of students (several choices available)
3. Click enroll.
Once the Enroll Button is clicked, the Testing Center will receive an email notification that a professor has enrolled. (if email address has been added at the Manage Campus level).
4. Click the provided link to add submissions. See "Add a submission Tab for instructions.
NOTE: The professor can bookmark this page for future use.
5. Professors should allow 24 hours for account activation before submitting exams.