Exam RegistrationScreen reader friendly page
Welcome to the Prince Albert Campus Test Centre.
Before you book, make sure you read our webpage: Test Centres and the Academic Honesty requirements page before you book your exam. Failure to follow the instructions found on these pages may result in a cancellation of your appointment.
When you come for your appointment, please remember to bring valid photo ID. Acceptable ID includes current:
- Driver's licence,
- Military ID,
- Secure Certificate of Indian Status (Status Card)
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic student ID card
- Declaration of Refugee Status
Our Test Centre
- Provides secure testing environments for our Accessibility, Distance and Con Ed Students.
- Administers ACCUPLACER tests.
- Administers keyboarding tests.
- Provides proctor services for other colleges, universities and agencies at a fee.
- Provides group testing for external agencies and organizations. Please contact us.
Wrong campus? Follow these links: