Skip to Content
Be prepared before you book!
The booking system requires that you enter the following information:
- Instructor name and email
- Name of class and course number
- Name of your school and your program
- Date, time and length of your test
- Type of test you are taking (mid-term, final, re-write, make-up) and if it is computer or paper-based.
It is your responsibility to read our webpage:
requirements page before you book your exam.
Failure to follow the instructions found on these pages may result in a
cancellation of your appointment.
When you come for your appointment, please remember to bring your photo ID. Acceptable ID includes:
- Current employment ID,
- Driver's licence,
- Military ID,
Secure Certificate of Indian Status
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic student ID card
- Declaration of Refugee Status
Wrong campus? Follow these links:
Moose Jaw Campus
Prince Albert Campus
How to Schedule an Exam
How to Reschedule an Exam
How To Cancel an Exam