Exam RegistrationScreen reader friendly page
Be prepared before you book!
You may need to provide this information (if applicable)
- Instructor name and email
- Name of class and course number
- Name of your school and your program
- Date, time and length of your test
- Type of test you are taking (mid-term, final, re-write, make-up) and if it is computer or paper-based.
It is your responsibility to read our webpage: Test Centres and the Academic Honesty requirements page before you book your exam. Failure to follow the instructions found on these pages may result in a cancellation of your appointment.
When you come for your appointment, please remember to bring your photo ID. Acceptable ID includes current:
- Driver's licence,
- Military ID,
- Secure Certificate of Indian Status (Status Card)
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic student ID card
- Declaration of Refugee Status
Wrong campus? Follow these links: