Reschedule Your Exam
Rescheduling your assessment or exam
- You are allowed to reschedule an exam up to two times within 3 months of the original booking.
- Further reschedules will be subject to a fee of 50% of the regular exam fee.
- If you fail to complete your assessment within 3 months of the original booking, you will be required to re-book the assessment at the full fee.
How to Reschedule Your Exam
- Click the My Account/ My Exams/ My History tab at the top of this page.
- Enter the email address you used to initially schedule your exam.
- Click the Continue button underneath the email field.
- In a few minutes, you'll receive an email link which is valid for 90 minutes.
- Click the link from the email received.
- A new window will open with your registration history.
- Click the Reschedule link.
- A calendar will appear with the available dates for rescheduling purposes.
- Click the date and time to reschedule.
- After you have completed the step above, you will receive a confirmation email notifying you of the new test date.