Exam RegistrationScreen reader friendly page
Only select exams are booked through SAIT Testing Services. Do not book an exam through this exam booking portal unless you have been instructed to do so.
If you need any help with booking, please visit the sidebar to the right for more information.
If you are booking an exam with accommodations:
Please ensure you have met with Accessibility Services and received your accommodation memo for the term prior to booking any exams with us.
- If you are booking an exam with accommodations you will be required to SIGN IN to have the option to apply your accommodations to your exam booking. If you do not SIGN IN & select your accommodations, your reservation will NOT have your accommodations. Testing Services staff may be unable to accommodate appropriately if this occurs.
- If you are signed in, you will see a section titled Select Accommodations to view and select accommodations for your seat reservation.
- Entering your SAIT EDU Email address in the Email field under Examinee Information section will NOT put your accommodations on your reservation by default - you MUST select your accommodation(s) from the Select Accommodations section. The Select Accommodations section of the form MUST be viewable in order for your accommodation(s) to be applied to your reservation.
- If you notice your accommodations are missing from your account or are not showing as an option when reserving your seat, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your accommodation status in RegisterBlast.
Please note: If you are writing an on-campus exam, the SAIT Testing Centre (MC221) location does not invigilate the following types of exams:
- exams which require lab environments and/or bulky equipment
(i.e. welding tools, large or noisy model kits, etc.)
- practical exams which require communication with other parties
(i.e. verbal discussions, instant messaging, webcam, email, etc.)
- DAT exams (and similar exams) comprised of many short sections requiring precise start-and-stop invigilator timing.